For over 50 years, the Bargain Box Resale Shop has been selling gently used merchandise and home goods at discounted prices to the community. Proceeds from the Bargain Box benefit the various programs of the Junior League of Greater Orlando and regularly partners with organizations such as Harbor House, Christian Family Services, and The Salvation Army to serve an array of neighborhood needs.
The Bargain Box is located at: 2010 N. Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32804 (407) 898-1700
Bargain Box Hours are: Wednesday – Saturday 10 am to 6 pm and Sunday 12 pm to 5 pm
The Bargain Box relies on donations in good condition from both JLGO members and the public. Please have clothes laundered and free of stains and animal hair before donating. In order to uphold the JLGO image, these types of items are not acceptable for credit. We truly appreciate your giving hearts in support of the Bargain Box. Kindly bring your quality items with a completed Donation Form from 10 AM until 5 PM on Wednesday through Saturday and from 12 PM to 4 PM on Sunday.
The Junior League of Greater Orlando provides a limited number of vouchers each year that may be redeemed for merchandise at the Bargain Box. Vouchers are granted to organizations that align with our core causes of Childhood Health, Hunger and Poverty. Click here for a Voucher Request Form.
The Bargain Box has gone green! We accept the following: computer desktops, laptops, flat screen monitors, video and audio equipment, cellphones, office equipment, printers, copies, office phones and headsets, power tools, test equipment, batteries, electronic and electrical parts including motherboards, hard drives, wires and cables, keyboards, etc. CRT monitors and tube-style televisions will not be accepted.
Everything must be laundered & gently used:
- Clothing: Women’s, Men’s, and Children’s
- Shoes and Boots (must be cleaned and unscuffed)
- Belts/Scarves/Gloves/Hats/Men’s Ties
- Sleepwear (no lingerie)
- Evening Gowns
- Jackets, Sweaters, Coats
- Handbags (Please let us know if your hand bag is authentic or faux high-end brand)
- Picture Frames/Artwork
- Linens (Well laundered Sheets bed skirts, bedspreads, blankets, throws, towels, napkins, place mats, tablecloths, table runners, window treatment etc. If you know the size of these items, please let us know)
- Decorative Pillows
- Dishware, Silverware, Glassware
- Small Appliances
- Home Décor Items
- Faux greenery
- Small Furniture (please notify us if you have larger pieces)
- Pet Accessories
- Arts and Craft supplies
- Baby Items must be checked for recall: email@example.com
At this time, we are not looking for the following:
- Clothing with: Holes, snags, tears, rips, pills, broken zippers, bad odor/smells, animal hair
- Used Underwear
- Shoes (dirty, scuffed, worn soles, worn insoles, broken & torn heels, scuffed heels)
- Plush toys with stains
- Games & Toys with missing pieces
- Housewares that are: Stained chipped, cracked, cups with straws, sippie cups, baby bottles, broken appliances
- Linens that are: Soiled, stained, faded, ripped, smells or bad odor
- Electronics – i.e. TV’s, computers, printers, fax machines, cell phones, speakers are recycled.
Please remove ALL garage/yard sale tags from your donation.
2010 N. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32804
Wednesday – Saturday
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.